Application has been called for selecting candidates for Japan Govt. Scholarship (Monbukagakushu) 2013 of Undergraduate, College of Technology, Specialized Training College and Research (Master’s & Ph.D) level. This is one of the most honorable scholarships offered to students of different countries of the world.
Each year Japan Govt offers this scholarship. Applicants must be highly qualified and have to face a tug or war. Below some focusing points of the notice is highlighted. Read all the instructions thoroughly before apply.
- Applicants can apply for undergraduate, College of Technology, Specialized Training colleges and Research (Masters and Ph.D) level.
- Dateline for Online Application: 13 May 2012 (up to 12.00 pm)
- In cooperation with the Japanese Embassy the Ministry of Education of Bangladesh will perform primary screening of applicants by means of submitted application documents.
- Written Examination and Interview will be held at Japanese Embassy.
- Written Exam & Interview will be held at the Embassy in Jun/Jul.
- Final result published by MEXT
- Departure for Japan: April
For more information on Scholarship in Japan view this link.