The SSC and equivalent results of Bangladesh has just published on May 7 and the colleges will have to start HSC 2012-13 session 1st year classes on July 1, according to the government’s decision. The colleges will start receiving online HSC applications from admission-seekers from May 12 and continue till June 6.
There is tension in the air for admitting into best Colleges in Bangladesh like Notre Dame College, Dhaka College, Rajuk Uttara Model College, Dhaka City College, Viquarunnisa Noon College, Holicross College, New Govt. Degree College in Rajshahi, MC college in Sylhet and many more.
The colleges which has 600 or more seats available for students must arrange online admission process. Education Board introduced SMS registration system for Online HSC Admission 2012. Applicants need to send a SMS from Teletalk Pre-Paid mobile phone to get register for HSC Online Admission 2012.
Check the Final list of colleges selected for online HSC admission 2012.
Step by Step process for Online HSC application through SMS:
- Only Teletalk mobile can be used for sending SMS
- Go to Message option of your Teletalk mobile and writeCAD<space> Your desired College EIIN Number<space> First Letter of your Desired Group<space> First 3 Letters of you SSC Board<space> Your SSC Roll Number<space> Passing Year of SSC/Equivalent Exam<space> Name of Desired Shift<space> version<space> Quotaand Send it to 16222
- Example:If your desired information for HSC Admission 2012 are as below,
- *College EIIN Number: 108553
- *Group: Science
- *SSC Board: RAJSHAHI
- *SSC Roll No: 131185
- *SSC Pass Year: 2012
- *Shift: Day
- *Version: Bangla
- *Quota: FQ (Freedom-Fighter Quota)
Then SEND SMS as below format for Online Registration of HSC Admission 2012-13 session,
CAD 108553 S RAJ 131185 2012 D B FQ and send to 16222
- SMS Variables for HSC Group: Science = S, Humanities = H, Business Studies = B, Home Economics = E, Islamic Studies = I
- SMS Variables for HSC College Shift: Morning = M, Day = D, Evening = E, If desired College has no shifts = N
- SMS Variables for HSC Version: HSC Bangla Version = B, HSC English Version = E
- SMS Variables for HSC Admission Quota:
- **Freedom-Fighter Quota = FQ
- **Childrens Quota for Employees of Education Ministry & other offices under education ministry = EQ
- **Special Quota declared by desired college = SQ
- **If someone is eligible for more than one quota, then need to write both quota seperated by ‘,’ (comma). And if applicant is not eligible for any of the quota, then skip the quota option. If any educational institute runs both school & college section, then all the SSC passed students can apply for the same institutes college section.
- After sending the SMS successfully, applicant will get a SMS reply immediately with the amount of money deducted and a PIN number.
- If the applicant agrees the amount of deduction money and other information, then confirm your application with a SMS reply,CAD<space>Yes<space>PIN<space>Contact Number (preferably a mobile number from any mobile operator)and SEND to 16222.Example: CAD Yes 6543 01916161785
- One applicant can separately apply for,
- *More than one college
- *Several groups in same college
- *Several shifts in same college
But the applicant will be charged 120 Taka (One hundred Twenty Taka) for each SMS application.
- Applicants can send SMS during the following time schedule,
- *Start Date & Time of SMS sending: May 12, 2012
- *End Date & Time of SMS sending: June 6, 2012 11:59 pm
- Applicants whom challenged their SSC result and got a revised result, can apply through SMS till June 14, 2012.
- HSC Admission 2012 Result will be published on June 17, 2012. Applicants will get the result through SMS, College notice board and online.