Bangladesh Railway has introduced the e-ticketing system on 29th May, 2012.
- Bangladesh Railway (BR) would keep 10 percent of its tickets reserved for online purchase as e-tickets. 15% will be allocated for mobile. Before this, 25% of the tickets were available for mobile ticketing system.
- Passengers can buy online tickets from internet by using ther Visa & Master Card, both Debit & Credit card of any bank will work online.
- Passengers need to buy online eTickets in 3 days advance from the actual departure date and one person can buy maximum 4 tickets against a credit/debit card for a destination for that day.
Step by Step Procedure to Purchase Bangladesh Railway Ticket (eTicket) Online | http://www.esheba.cnsbd.com
- Sign up with www.esheba.cnsbd.com with proper information like name, email address, address, mobile number.
- Enter the ‘Security Code’ as shown on the right side. Code is case sensitive, so enter correctly.
- Click the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration/sign-up process.
- Check your email inbox for eTicket registration confirmation.
- Now sign in by entering your email address, password & security code and click ‘Login’.
- Select your travel details, including Date, Starting Station, Destination, Train Name, Number of Adult/Child passengers. You can buy up to maximum 4 tickets online.
- Check your total ticket price amount in taka.
- Enter your Visa Card/Master card details. Credit/debit card of any local bank is acceptable.
- Check your email for Online Ticket Purchase confirmation and printout the email.
- Carry the printed copy to the station along with the mobile phone & card used to purchase the online tickets.
- Submit the printout in the e-Booth of each train station to collect the original travel ticket. e-Booth officer may verify your identity by checking your mobile number & card.
Collect the original ticket from your train station at least 15 minutes prior to your journey.