Criteria to apply for admission in IHT and MATS:
Those who passed SSC/Equivalent exam in 2010, 2011 and 2012 from any board will be eligible for application.
- Applicants must pass SSC or Equivalent exam with at least GPA 2.50 and he/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in those exam.
Deadline for Application for admission test in IHT MATS:
Application will start from 21 June 2012 and Last date is 17 July 2012
IHT-MATS Exam Details:
- IHT and MATS Admission test will be held on 27 July 2012 (Friday).
- Exam can be given in any center and applicants can give choice for two subjects from each IHT/MATS. Applicants need not to mention subject code in case of MATS.
- Total Seats in different IHT: 2319 (70% seats will be available for merit list and 30% for divisional quota).
- In case of every faculty of IHT 30% seat of divisional quota must be preserved for female applicants.
- For Tribal Candidates: Two (2) seats in each IHT that means (7*2=14) seats will be preserved.
- For candidates of Freedom fighter quota : Additionally (not of general students) 5*7=35 seats will be preserved in IHT.
- For Foreign students who want to get admitted in IHT: Each faculty of Dhaka, Bogra and Rajshahi IHT can admit two foreign students.
- Departmental and SIT candidates have to follow slight different application procedure. SIT candidates will not have to sit for exam but departmental students have to.
- SIT Candidates: Age must not cross 40 years on 01 July 2012.
Application of IHT and MATS by SMS:
Only teletalk mobile will be allowed to apply.
DGHS <space> SSC Board <space> Roll <space> Passing Year <space> Institute Code <space> IHT Subject code <space> Division Code <space> Quota (FF/TR) then Send to 16222
Other SMS System is given in the images above.